Anyone attending an indoor, in-person event must comply with the chancellor’s order on wearing masks while indoors in campus buildings or facilities, regardless of vaccination status.
Wunk Sheek Community Dinner
Community Dinners every other Wednesday at the AISCC
Join us every other Wednesday for our Community Dinners at the American Indian Student & Cultural Center (AISCC).
We will be signing up and discussing a TLAM and WunkSheek's co-hosted Reading Indigenously book club!
What is Wunk Sheek? Wunk Sheek is an organization that serves students of indigenous identity and members of the UW–Madison community interested in indigenous issues, culture, and history.
Wunk Sheek gives students of indigenous identity:
- A way to socialize with one another
- A way to connect with other UW–Madison student organizations
- A way to represent indigenous communities to the wider UW–Madison community
Wunk Sheek gives members of the UW–Madison community interested in indigenous issues, culture, and history:
- A source for indigenous knowledge, education, and experience
- A way to connect with students of indigenous identity at an organizational level
- A way to access and understand the indigenous communities Wunk Sheek members are from