Wunk Sheek Plant Painting Workshop
Monday, October 24, 2022
American Indian Student & Cultural Center (AISCC), 215-217 N. Brooks St.
Join Wunk Sheek in a plant painting event, using paints sourced from plants in our garden plot! Because our paints are handmade, we have limited resources and spots available.
View or download a poster for the event here.
Please sign up in advance here.
What is Wunk Sheek? Wunk Sheek is an organization that serves students of indigenous identity and members of the UW–Madison community interested in indigenous issues, culture, and history.
Wunk Sheek gives students of indigenous identity:
- A way to socialize with one another
- A way to connect with other UW–Madison student organizations
- A way to represent indigenous communities to the wider UW–Madison community
Wunk Sheek gives members of the UW–Madison community interested in indigenous issues, culture, and history:
- A source for indigenous knowledge, education, and experience
- A way to connect with students of indigenous identity at an organizational level
- A way to access and understand the indigenous communities Wunk Sheek members are from