Whenever possible, the university recommends that events and meetings continue to be held virtually; it is highly recommended that in-person events also allow for virtual participation by attendees who choose not to or are unable to participate in person. Any in-person events must follow campus policy for schools/colleges/divisions, and student organizations.
Smart Restart Update for All Students co-sponsored by ASM
What changes should I expect back on campus? What behaviors do I need to commit to following? Join us August 26 from 12 pm – 1 pm CST to hear answers to these questions and learn about engagement, services, and support that will be available for students in-person and virtually this fall.
- Lori Reesor, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (she, her)
- Jake Baggott, Associate Vice Chancellor for Health and Wellbeing and Executive Director of University Health Services (he, him)
- Mark Guthier, Associate Vice Chancellor for Leadership and Engagement and Director of the Wisconsin Union (he, him)
- Gabe Javier, Associate Vice Chancellor for Identity and Inclusion (he, him)
- Christina Olstad, Dean of Students (she, her)
- John Zumbrunnen, Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning and Professor of Political Science (he/him)
- Argyle Wade, Chief of Staff, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (he, him)
- Laura Downer, Chair of the Associated Students of Madison (she/her)
Join us here: https://youtu.be/7yYikxu2tBw
Question Submission: https://go.wisc.edu/7tf1fr