Wunk Sheek Bingo Night
Hybrid event featuring a discussion of indigenous gaming history in Wisconsin
Also offered online
Wunk Sheek is excited to host the author and one of the original Bingo moms from the book "The Queens of Bingo: How Two Moms Started Tribal Gaming in Wisconsin." Both Mike Hoeft and Sandra Brehmer will be joining us to discuss indigenous gaming and its Wisconsin history. There will be a Q&A session at the end. Afterwards, please join us for a few rounds of Bingo!
Please fill out the registration form for access to Bingo cards and Zoom meeting information. This event will be hosted in a hybrid fashion, both on Zoom and at AISCC.
View a flyer here: https://go.wisc.edu/wsbingo
What is Wunk Sheek? Wunk Sheek is an organization that serves students of indigenous identity and members of the UW–Madison community interested in indigenous issues, culture, and history.
Wunk Sheek gives students of indigenous identity:
- A way to socialize with one another
- A way to connect with other UW–Madison student organizations
- A way to represent indigenous communities to the wider UW–Madison community
Wunk Sheek gives members of the UW–Madison community interested in indigenous issues, culture, and history:
- A source for indigenous knowledge, education, and experience
- A way to connect with students of indigenous identity at an organizational level
- A way to access and understand the indigenous communities Wunk Sheek members are from