US EPA National Recruitment Webinar: First Generation College Students
Join the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for an overview of the federal hiring process
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) HR-Shared Service Centers are hosting two federal recruitment webinars for First Generation College Students on both October 26th and 27th at 1:00 PM Central time. This event, to be held on Microsoft Teams, will focus on opportunities for current students and recent graduates.
The U.S. EPA invites students from all backgrounds, both STEM and non-STEM, to join us for an overview of the federal hiring process, including how to apply to paid internships and recent graduate opportunities. EPA hiring experts will answer your questions and give you the best tips on how to start your career at EPA!
Learn and Discuss:
- EPA positions for students, recent graduates, and others
- Creating profiles and saving searches on USAJOBS.gov
- Building a federal resume Web resources for federal jobs
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility efforts at EPA
- EPA's role in protecting human health and the environment
Find out more by contacting Gloria (Ashley) Gaines at Gaines.Gloria@epa.gov, or Lawrence Curley at Curley.Lawrence@epa.gov or 312-886-6339.