AFRICaide's 5th Annual International Women's Day
Press for Progress
Saturday, March 03, 2018
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Lake Mendota Room, Dejope Residence Hall
This International Women’s Day Annual Event celebrates women from all walks of life, highlights and reflects on the work of those who have been engaged in improving conditions for women locally, nationally, and internationally. Another goal of the event is to inspire and mentor others to think of ways for reducing gender inequality in the Madison area and other places around the world. Register today!
- Center for southeast asian studies
- International studies
- Latin american caribbean and iberian studies
- Center for russia, east europe and central asia
- Gender and women's studies
- African studies program
- Women and well-being
- Middle east studies
- Center for european studies
- 4w women and wellbeing initiative