All campus events (including Division of Extension sponsored events outside of Dane County) are canceled through June 30, with limited exceptions to be granted by deans or vice chancellors. Even if an event is not yet labeled as canceled, it's likely to be canceled, postponed or modified to online only, from now through June 30. Please check with organizers before attending.
Inclusive Teaching Workshop
(1) explore the perspectives of underrepresented and minoritized students on our campuses,
(2) analyze their own and student identity and the impact that identity has on the learning environment,
(3) discuss a framework for addressing hot moments and difficult discussions in the classroom,
(4) practice what to say during these hot moments or difficult discussions, and
(5) examine a range of inclusive teaching approaches to use in the classroom